April 29, 2008

Camille speaks...

My dad’s been back from Paraguay 4 a couple weeks now. I’m kinda nervous and about the whole thing. I still have no (N-O) idea what-so-ever (except pics and stories) about South America. But that’s what makes it an adventure. I know my life will change a whole lot once I get there. I can’t wait 2 see what it’s like. Sometimes I’m so excited I want 2 go TOMORROW! Other times I want 2 stay here. This will be my first big plane ride other than on a private plane. That will be exciting in itself! There’s so much I like about the culture and the people (4 what I know). It’s all so interesting, yet it’s every-day-life 4 the people that live there! -Camille


1 comment:

Wanna leave a comment? Be nice, please, and if you can't, at least leave your email address...