August 3, 2008

Crazy Times

Things are getting a little crazy here! We're still trying to get rid of as much stuff as possible, deciding what we'll do with our house, and speaking at a few churches. The girls are boning up on their Spanish studies, and I'm trying to get homeschool plans made. We're going through our things and trying to decide what we will choose to pack in our suitcase.

Here's the list of where we'll be over the next few weeks. If you happen to be nearby, stop in and say hello!




Sunday, August 10 -- College Park Church for their evening service

Wednesday, August 13 - Saturday, August 16 -- General Assembly of the COGOP in Nashville, TN


Keep us in your prayers as we go through these times of planning and deciding what steps to take. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Christie, I don't even know where to begin! I can only say that I regret not keeping in touch and getting together! You & your family have always been close to my heart & in our prayers! I haven't forgotten you. I hope we can see you soon & reconnect before you go! Your mom's entry (Hey Mama Mason!!!!) touched mine & Eddie's hearts to the point of tears! Like I said, I hope we can get together SOON! Love, Sara

    ReplyDelete

Wanna leave a comment? Be nice, please, and if you can't, at least leave your email address...