September 23, 2008

Comings and Goings

We visited the College Park Church this past Sunday evening. Ken spoke about knowing God, and making Him known. As usual there, we really enjoyed the worship service and the chance to be with old friends. The pastor, Jeff White, has been very encouraging and supportive of our decision to join the mission field. We really appreciated his anointed prayer over us.

We'll be at the Piedmont Church of God of Prophecy this Sunday evening, at 6 PM. We look forward to sharing the vision God's planted in us with their congregation. Drop by if you're near!

(Don't click below... this was a short post!)

1 comment:

  1. Greetings yourself!

    Hurray! A twin!

    I've thought about triathalons. I know I could push myself to start running, but the swimming -ugh!

    How about a triathalon that involved biking, walking, and wading? I might could do that!

    Where are you going to be missionaries? I have a dear blogging friend who just left the evil Venezuela (boo, Chavez!) and is now in Paraguay. I also have a friend who's made several short term trips to Brazil.

    Btw, I also play guitar...but only bass.

    ReplyDelete

Wanna leave a comment? Be nice, please, and if you can't, at least leave your email address...