November 17, 2009

National Cantata

This past weekend we attended the National Cantata '09, in the city of Capiata. This was a singing involving churches from all over the country, where each church was represented by a group or a soloist. I got to do what I love (work the computer and project videos/lyrics/powerpoints), while listening to wonderful music. Most sang solos of hymns or popular praise and worship tunes, but there was also a very young drummer, a rapper, and some guitarists. I also acted as a judge, although I make a terrible one. I'm thinking anyone who has the nerve to stand up there and share his or her talent deserves a trophy. My scoring didn't help matters a bit. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna leave a comment? Be nice, please, and if you can't, at least leave your email address...