March 15, 2010

I'm Back!

It's been a while. sorry. Life gets in the way of computer time some days/weeks, and this is one of those weeks! I can report that Dr. Gordon Henry made it in safely last night--well, sort of. He was scheduled to arrive at 11PM, which got pushed back to midnight, then his flight was delayed until 1 AM, and he finally landed at 2:30 AM. By the time we got home and unpacked, it was about 4:30, and after a little clean-up/prep for the day, I got in the bed around 5 AM. I'm thinking a nap looks good right now but afraid that if I should attempt a small one, I may not rise again until tomorrow morning.

We will begin the prayer seminars hosted by Dr. Henry tomorrow night closer to the capital, for three nights. Then this weekend, we'll be hosting them here in Carapegua. We're off to Uruguay for a little over a week after that. So my internet time will again be limited. If I don't respond to emails right away, forgive me.

I will ask for your prayer cover, as we've been under a bit of spiritual attack. It seems God has a great plan for these seminars that the enemy would rather not see take place. We look forward to seeing the spiritual results of what will happen over the next couple weeks.

We are enjoying lovely cooler weather these past couple days, and we visited Arazaty this weekend for a cookout (asado). It was good to see old friends again and touch base in the community. We were able to hand out come clothes and food, and to visit with a few older folks who don't leave home much. Hope you had a great weekend as well!




1 comment:

  1. I will be praying for you and your family that you will have much courage and joy and that the word will protect your hearts from any discouragement the enemy wants to settle there! Thank you for what you do!
    Blessings,
    Shilo

    ReplyDelete

Wanna leave a comment? Be nice, please, and if you can't, at least leave your email address...