August 16, 2013
Oh, The Places We'll Go!
Yep, we're in the land of the free and the home of the brave. We have made the long overdue Wal-Mart runs and replenished those necessaries that needed replenishing, including my doughnut quota and soft cotton socks with no holes. It's a great feeling.
In case you're in the area and would like to hear in person about what's been happening since our last visit three years ago, as well as what we feel God is leading us to for the next term, feel free to drop in at any of these spots below. If you can't make it or church gives you the heebie jeebies--don't laugh, it happens--just holler and maybe we can get together in person somewhere to share terere and chat a bit. We just love to chat. ;)
- Sunday, August 18th at 11am--Victory Baptist Church in Macedonia, SC.
- Sunday, August 25th, morning service--Smoaks Church of God of Prophecy in Smoaks, SC.
- Wednesday, August 28th at 7 pm (Youth Service)--Potter's Clay Fellowship in Easley, SC.
- Sunday, September 1st, morning service--Five-minute teaser as a preview for that Wednesday night, at College Park Worship Center in Greenville, SC.
- Sunday, September 1st at 5pm--Conestee Church of God of Prophecy in Conestee, SC.
- Wednesday, September 4th at 7pm--Full presentation at College Park Worship Center in Greenville, SC.
- Sunday, September 8th, both morning services--Summerville Family Worship Center in Summerville, SC.
- Sunday, September 22nd at 6pm--Seneca Church of God of Prophecy in Seneca SC.
- Wednesday, October 2nd at 7pm--The Bloggers MeetUp in Atlanta, GA. We aren't speaking, just attending.
- Sunday, October 6th, morning service--Macedonia Church of God of Prophecy in Macedonia, SC.
- Sunday, October 13th, morning service--Carolina Heights Church in Greenville, SC.
|We were so excited to be moved up to the exit row on our 8-hour flight. Lots more leg-room, the bathroom just a few steps away (remember that stomach virus that hit us the day before we left Paraguay?), and right near the front of the plane, so that we were able to jump off as soon as we landed and run to our next flight. Turned out we didn't need to run after all, as that last leg was delayed almost two hours and we spent most of that waiting on the runway. But we made it!|